What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The functional fitness training workouts for skiers
- Some of the exercises can be quite complicated, so it is beneficial to be able to watch someoneperform them to make sure you are executing the exercises correctly.
- Take your ski training to the next level with advanced ski specific strength, balance, core stability, leg power, mobility and flexibility
- Learn how to keep your muscles loose and free even after a long day on the slopes using this simple self-massage technique
- Complete 2-3 advanced ski workouts per weekFollow along step-by-step with full colour exercise pictures and descriptions
- These online videos show demonstrations of all the functional training exercises in the Total Skiing Fitness program.
- Build a solid foundation of ski specific strength, balance, core stability, leg power, mobility and flexibility
- This will also help to ensure you don’t injure yourself by performing an exercise the wrong way.
- Improve your flexibility and enhance your recover with the Total Skiing Fitness stretch sequence
- Extraordinary leg strength and stability for amazing skiing endurance and landing absorption
- If you are not already using Self Myofascial Release (SMR) then you need to use this manual
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Total Skiing Fitness scores 72.05/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.totalskiingfitness.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: totalskiingfitness.com you’ll also be taken through to totalskiingfitness.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)